June 26, 2008

We're New, and we hope to be Used!


I just spent hours catching up on both Lea's and Cherae's blogs, and was inspired to create...no, I didn't say procreate. Having no previous education on blogs whatsoever, here goes!

James & Jewels and I are in GlenEden, Oregon with mom and dad on their 44th Anniversary, and they both forgot it! (What we all have to look forward to.) They did receive an amazing phone call tonite from Shad, I mean BISHOP Nelson, CONGRATULATIONS, SHAD!!! You da man! We did get a cute photo of the forgetful couple kissing, (ew, gross!) however, I have no way of getting it on here in OR. So here's their stinky feet in lieu of them smooching, enjoy!

1 comment:

leadatortilla said...

Chanin - I didn't even know you STARTED a blog... let alone that it's been sitting here for awhile without attention! But, I found it by accident through Denise's blog (that was random!) (the same Denise who is married to Chris' brother, chad). Anyhoo - I vote you start the blog again. It's a chance for you to show what's going on and for me to keep up! love you! - lea